Friday, November 7, 2008

Essay on artists

Hi class!
This is our new way of being in contact and I expect to hear your opinions, questions, doubts, and any thoughts you have on the class, but all in English, of course! Since this is the first entry, I'm only using this as a reminder for your present work.
1. The essay is due on Tuesday, November 11, and it must be given to me by computer (esp. you Cesar N!).
2. Remember it must be a minimum of 7 paragraphs (1 par. is 4-6 sent).
3. Don't forget to write strong introductions and conclusions.
4. You must PROVE why the painting you chose is the best or worst of the artist by using clear ideas and examples. Convince me!
5. Have an excellent weekend everybody!

5 comments:

  1. hi teacher, its greats, have an excellent weekend too, see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teacher!! This is very good, have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teacher
    I will try to do an excellent ESSAY.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi teacher, i am the winner because i was your first follower. jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi teacher, how are you? I´m worry because I didn´t have too much time for did my essay very well as i wanted. But wherever is difficult to understand what the painters wanted mean¡

    ReplyDelete