Thursday, November 13, 2008

Walter's story

In 1979 I was 6 years OLD, I lived on the country, specifically in Buena Vista, I remember that in this village lived a man named ABERO, he was ugly and bad clothes, and was the terror for all the children, because everybody said, specially the adult people, that he carried on the bag all bad children.
He always walked around the village with a dirty bag on the back, and arrived on the house for to request for alcoholic drink or food, but he always wanted paid with work, your specialty was to do firewood. He didn’t demonstrate that was a bad man, I grew there until 16, Since I moved here, I never knew about him.

3 comments:

  1. Where is Buena Vista? That's not the same as Bella Vista, right? So you even remember his name? That's great! I think the man I remember supposedly was a werewolf too... hahaha! It seems like all our parents knew eachother, got together, and told us the same stories to control us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I think I mixed up your story with Arnaldo's! sorry... The man you remember wasn't so bad then, if he wanted to work. He was probably just an ignorant man who didn't know it was important to keep clean! He cut firewood? hmmmm... such a long time ago, right? Now we're "blogging" while in those days people needed that. Although some people from the country still need it today, oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh uh teahcer, this Buena Vista, Caazapa departament, is near to San Juan when lived Arnaldo

    ReplyDelete